Monday, May 2, 2011

I was not obnoxious and jaded in senior high



since catholic school boys were taught to see the world with salivating eyes and imagine college as a land of fashionable men and women who study hard join fraternities eat at the mall and fuck one another once in a while in senior high there was hope about the future like growing long hair puffing a cigar without anyone reprimanding attending a class late missing a class pretending to attend a class In senior high I was not angsty I was in love with the world I was looking forward to meet a guy yes a guy just any cute guy who would look at me touch me kiss me tell me sweet tales undress me eat me love me control me yes control me until he would get tired of me and look for another one and let me go and leave me crying so I myself would also learn what's love and then love again and find another one to touch kiss flirt undress eat love control oh in senior high i was not lonely becky i was not sad cohn i was a happy idiot manipulated by catholic brainwashed teacher bitches preaching that the world would be nice that you would have a home a car a family a phone in an instant without knowing the sufferings of the poor and the hungry and the entire cycle of triangles that keep the world hazy gray dirty and semen soaked like a ghost world well in fact worse than a ghost world

No comments:

Post a Comment