Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My 2010

January



I enrolled in the gym. Fresh start. But I failed around July. Sob.


February



I turned 24! And I went to Bangkok. Yeey.


March



'Jejemon' was coined in the academe. It spread on Facebook like crazy.


April



Election fever. I went gaga over Adel Tamano. So cute <3.


May



His name is Dean.


June



Kristina got married



I watched Legally Blonde


July




Lindsay Lohan was sent to jail. I was devastated.


August



Went back to Malate after years of inactivity



I hated Noynoy when Ninoy Day was made working holiday



Manila Hostage Crisis, Venus Raj, and these jejemons


September



UP Pep's sunflowers killed the Japanese zombies


October



I met Lily.



Dressed up like an idiot


November



Darren Criss came into my life <3



Temptation Island Remake confirmed


December



Still fucking gorgeous as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment